Performance Tables and Results
Each year the Department for Education issues the national school Performance Tables which include previous examination results and destinations (at 16 and 18). To view our entry please click the link below.
2017 GCSE Highlights (news story)
• Attainment 8 2017: Not Yet Confirmed
• Progress 8 2017: Not Yet Confirmed
• 70% Achieved 4+ (standard pass) in English and Mathematics under the reformed GCSEs
• 42% Achieved 5+ (strong pass) in English and Mathematics under the reformed GCSEs
• 67% Achieved 5+ (strong pass) in English or English Literature and 45% 5+ in Mathematics
• 58.4% of students undertook the English Baccalaureate with 28.3% achieving at 4+ (standard pass) and 23.5% at 5+ (strong pass)
• Percentage of students staying in education or employment after key stage 4: Not Yet Confirmed
(The school is awaiting updates to the school performance tables which are published in November and January)
2017 A-Level/BTEC Highlights (news story)
• 23% of all grades were A*-A (or equivalent)
• 51% of all grades were A*-B (or equivalent)
• 78% of all grades were A*-C (or equivalent)
• 84% of all BTEC grades were Distinction*/Distinction
• Average grade across all academic qualifications was a C+
• Average grade across all applied qualifications was a Distintion*
• No students undertook the Tech Levels qualifications
• 4 of our 6 students that needed to resit English or Maths qualifications were successful gaining a C or above
• 16.8% of students achieved AAB or above in Facilitating Subjects
2016 GCSE Highlights (news story)
• Attainment 8 Score of 53.1 (National 48.2)
• 68% Achieved C+ in English and Mathematics (National 58.7%)
• 24 students achieved at least 8 A or A* grades and 17 achieved at least 10
More detained GCSE results information can be downloaded here
2016 A Level Highlights (news story)
• 29% of all grades achieved were A*/A grades
• 60% all grades achieved were A*/A/B, up by over 5% on last year and across all subjects
• 80% of grades achieved were A*/A/B/C
• Level 3 Value Added score of +0.12 placing Sixth Form in the 'Above Average' category
• Average point score per entry of 32.2 (C+) above national average of 31.8
• Independent A-Level Performance System places the Sixth Form in the top 10% nationally for progress Click here to find out more about sixth form.
More detailed GCE results information can be downloaded here
2015 GCSE Highlights
• 83% gained 5 or more A* to C grades
• 71% gained 5 or more A* to C grades including English and Mathematics
• 66% gained 5 or more A* to C grades including English, Mathematics and Science
More detailed GCSE results information can be downloaded here
2015 A Level Highlights
• 99% overall pass rate at A2 Level
More detailed A Level & BTEC information can be downloaded here
If you wish to have any further details regarding results please contact the school.
Owned by: MDS | Last Published: 04/10/2017 15:52:42 | Next Update: September 2018
Year 13 Art and Design Celebration of Work Exhibition and Foundation Interviews
STEM work brings Highcliffe and Southampton University together for yet another excellent experience.
Three sisters, who attend Highcliffe School, bring back gold from the South England Martial Arts Open Karate Championships.
12 of our Year 13’s took part in University style life drawing sessions at Arts University Bournemouth, giving them valuable experience in further education.
Highcliffe Sixth Form history students traveled to Bath to take part in a Question Time-style debate on WW1, chaired by BBC Newsnight's Mark Urban
Year 7 netball team make it through to County Finals after hard fought tournament and our Year 8 girls football make it into the final of the County Cup!
Our first round of mock interviews sees 91 of our students conduct themself professionally and confidently