Performance Tables and Results
Each year the Department for Education issues the national school Performance Tables which include previous examination results and destinations (at 16 and 18). To view our entry please click the link below.
2016 GCSE Highlights (news story)
• Attainment 8 Score of 53.1 (National 48.2)
• 68% Achieved C+ in English and Mathematics (National 58.7%)
• 24 students achieved at least 8 A or A* grades and 17 achieved at least 10
More detained GCSE results information can be downloaded here
2016 A Level Highlights (news story)
• 29% of all grades achieved were A*/A grades
• 60% all grades achieved were A*/A/B, up by over 5% on last year and across all subjects
• 80% of grades achieved were A*/A/B/C
• Level 3 Value Added score of +0.12 placing Sixth Form in the 'Above Average' category
• Average point score per entry of 32.2 (C+) above national average of 31.8
• Independent A-Level Performance System places the Sixth Form in the top 10% nationally for progress Click here to find out more about sixth form.
More detailed GCE results information can be downloaded here
2015 GCSE Highlights
• 83% gained 5 or more A* to C grades
• 71% gained 5 or more A* to C grades including English and Mathematics
• 66% gained 5 or more A* to C grades including English, Mathematics and Science
More detailed GCSE results information can be downloaded here
2015 A Level Highlights
• 99% overall pass rate at A2 Level
More detailed A Level & BTEC information can be downloaded here
If you wish to have any further details regarding results please contact the school.
Owned by: MDS | Last Published: 23/03/2017 14:03:53 | Next Update: September 2017
On 18th May 2017, ten Year 7 students went on a trip to Trinity College in Oxford. The ten students were going to ‘graduate’ from their recent assignments from the Brilliant Club.
Our Mufti Day held on 7th April raised an incredible £1066.48! This has enabled the school to buy a second defibrillator and donate £631.11 to the British Heart Foundation.
It was business as usual for the Year 13 biologists as the ‘troop’ visited the ‘World of Monkeys’ on Tuesday, 3rd April, at the Ape Rescue Centre near Wool, Dorset.
Y10 GCSE Catering students enter the Christchurch Food Festival Cookery Challenge.
On Thursday 27th April, a group of Year 12 students attended the UCAS Convention at Bournemouth University.
Sixth Formers visited Cittaviveka Buddhist Monastery in Chithurst, West Sussex as part of their A level studies.
On the 2nd May, 10 students from Year 10 visited St Hilda’s College, Oxford University.