Performance Tables and Results
Each year the Department for Education issues the national school Performance Tables which include previous examination results and destinations (at 16 and 18). To view our entry please click the link below.
2016 GCSE Highlights (news story)
• Attainment 8 Score of 53.1 (National 48.2)
• 68% Achieved C+ in English and Mathematics (National 58.7%)
• 24 students achieved at least 8 A or A* grades and 17 achieved at least 10
More detained GCSE results information can be downloaded here
2016 A Level Highlights (news story)
• 29% of all grades achieved were A*/A grades
• 60% all grades achieved were A*/A/B, up by over 5% on last year and across all subjects
• 80% of grades achieved were A*/A/B/C
• Level 3 Value Added score of +0.12 placing Sixth Form in the 'Above Average' category
• Average point score per entry of 32.2 (C+) above national average of 31.8
• Independent A-Level Performance System places the Sixth Form in the top 10% nationally for progress Click here to find out more about sixth form.
More detailed GCE results information can be downloaded here
2015 GCSE Highlights
• 83% gained 5 or more A* to C grades
• 71% gained 5 or more A* to C grades including English and Mathematics
• 66% gained 5 or more A* to C grades including English, Mathematics and Science
More detailed GCSE results information can be downloaded here
2015 A Level Highlights
• 99% overall pass rate at A2 Level
More detailed A Level & BTEC information can be downloaded here
If you wish to have any further details regarding results please contact the school.
Owned by: MDS | Last Published: 23/03/2017 14:03:53 | Next Update: September 2017
This Spring half-term took on an international feel with our Japanese friends visiting our school for their annual exchange trip.
The second half of the Spring term has been incredibly exciting, eventful and enriching with our inaugural trip to Iceland for our Biology and Geography students.
This has been a hugely successful year for the boys’ football, with numerous students being fully committed and involved to their teams.
Our Sixth Form Geography and Biology students experience the natural wonders of Iceland!
Last week, Highcliffe School welcomed 14 students and two members of staff from our Japanese partner school, Johoku High School for Boys in Hiroshima.
On Saturday 25th March, Highcliffe School opened it’s doors to the Christchurch branch of Cancer Research UK for their annual fund raising Barn Dance.
Year 5 students from our feeder schools experience Japanese culture and study with our friends from Hiroshima.